TOPSoccer Registration Information will be posted in the near future.
2020-2021 VYSL Recreation Registration Information:
IMPORTANT: Because of the Crisis we are all dealing with, you can go ahead and begin your registration process. When it gets to when you pay you can pay now or just click on the save button. You can come back at a later date and complete your registration & pay fees. We may take other steps like allowing a payment plan via online registration if this Crisis is extended beyond 1 month.
- Players must be 4 years old before January 1, 2020 to play this Fall season
- New players to VYSL (not played last season) must provide copy of their birth certificate or passport to register (not originals).
- If player comes from extended family, please use your Vacaville address to register.
- What Is My Soccer Age? (note: chart shows U4 & U5 however we do not offer these ages. U6 is based the 2021 of the 2020-2021 season.
- Only the Head Coach can request a buddy for the purpose of getting his/her assistant coach. Assistant coaches need to make Head Coach know full name under which you have registered. Averaging 1,000 or more rec. players per season, it has become impossible to offer this option to our players. Therefore, players can request a region base on which elementary school they attend/or live closes to, for the purpose of player team placement. We will make every effort to honer your request, however, this will depend on how many teams we have. Placement request will only be considered until June 2nd. :
REGION 1 -Cooper, Jean Callison, and Cambridge Elementary
REGION 2 -Fairmont, Padan, and Foxboro Elementary
REGION 3 -Alamo, Hemlock and Orchard Elementary
REGION 4 -Markham and Browns Valley Elementary
Walk in Registrations and Mail In Registration:
- Login on the registration tab on the top right hand corner of our Home Page. At this time we are not sure if old log-in passwords from previous years will work as we are changing to a new system. So try it and if it does not work create a new account.
- In addition to the information listed above, you will upload a facial picture of the player.
- Dates for Walk-in registrations will be posted on our Home page under events. Make sure and bring items listed above.
- Checks should be made out to VYSL. Cash is also accepted. If mailing, the VYSL address is P.O. Box 73, Vacaville, CA. 95696
- If you would like to pay in more than one payment you will need to go to the walk-in registration.
- There are no try outs for Recreation play.
- 2020 Registration Fee for Recreation players is $185/ per player and includes uniform.
- Beginning June 2nd fees for recreation players will be $200/player
- If you want to get a private Sponsor to cover the cost of registration or you are interested in applying for financial assistance see below.
Refunds & NSF Charges
- All requests for refunds must be in writing stating player’s name, address, date of birth, and reason for request. Requests can be emailed to [email protected]
- All refunds given will be; the Registration fee paid, minus a $25 paperwork fee.
- Refunds request will not be accepted after September 4, 2020.
- Refunds that are accepted before September 4, 2020, will be processed and issued after the third week of September. Once
- processed, they will be mailed to the address given.
- A $25.00 charge will be applied to all NSF payments. Registration will not be complete and player will not be placed on a team until registration and all fees are honored.
- Players registering after June 20th will be placed on a wait list and are not guaranteed a spot on a Team. Only open spots will be filled after that date.
UNIFORMS: Uniform fittings at AD Special - T's June 18th-29th- 9am to 5pm ; 707-452-7272. 202 Bella Vista Rd., V.V., Ca 95687. Uniform questions - email [email protected] Uniform includes Jersey, Shorts, and Socks. Players will need to provide their own shin guards, outdoor cleats, and practice ball.
PICTURE DAY: Picture day TBD , please check back later.
PRACTICE & GAMES:
- Coaches will contact you in late July/early August and advise you as to time and place for practice. These are set by the coach, not by the league so please contact your coach if you have any questions regarding this matter.
- Practice begins in early August.
- Our season begins at the end of August with opening day at Horse Creek Soccer Complex. Games begin first weekend of September 7 after Labor Day (team schedules TBD).
- There are 10 games. Games run through the beginning of November. Games are primarily played on Saturdays but an occasional weeknight game may occur.
Financial Assistance Guidelines
If a family requires Financial Assistance, please fill out a VYSL Financial Assistance Application. (Scholarship Form)
- Applications must be turned in no later than June 1st of current season, with form filled in completely, to the best
- of your ability. You can mail applications in or turn in at one of the walk-in registration days we have posted on our Home page under "Events."
- Scholarship grants are limited based on grants received.
- All applicants who sign this form, must agree to provide 6 hours of service to VYSL, to be determined by VYSL.
Applicants who turn in a Financial Assistance Application must also turn in the following documents;
- Last year's Income Tax Form
- Current pay stubs (within the last 30 days) from those working in the household
- Current verification of benefit payment. (ex., AFDC, Child Support, SSI, Unemployment, etc.) if applicable
- Driver's License or Photo ID (Passport or Official ID)
- Birth Certificate and/or Legal Guardianship Certificate