1. Scholarships will be awarded once a year only after all tryouts are complete.
2. If after tryouts your child have been accepted on a team you can apply for a scholarship that will help with the cost of your VUSC registration fee only.
3. Scholarship applications are available on our website vysl.org under the VUSC Competitive section, in the VUSC Documents Tabs
4. Once the form is filled out and all necessary documents have been gathered you will need mail the application to P.O. Box 73, Vacaville, CA 95696.
5. The application deadline is on the forms and the Board will vote at board meeting following deadlines .
6. The applicant along with Team Manager/Treasurer will be notified within 3 days of acceptance or denial.
7. Upon acceptance of scholarship the applicant will be given dates on which he or she will perform the required hours of volunteer time.
8. If any applicant is found out of compliance with the terms of their scholarship the Club may deny any future applications.
9. If a scholarship player leaves a team the team must notify the club.
****No actual money will exchange hands****
Any questions please contact VUSC Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org