If a family requires Financial Assistance, please fill out a VYSL Financial Assistance Application. (Scholarship Form)
- Make sure this form is filled in completely, to the best of your ability.
- All registrations are contingent upon League approval of financial grants.
- All applications must be turned in no later than June 1st of the current season.
- All applications are subject to availability and will not exceed the per player registration fee.
- All applicants who sign this form, must agree to provide 6 hours of service to VYSL, to be determined by VYSL.
Applicants who turn in a Financial Assistance Application must also turn in the following documents;
- Last year's Income Tax Form
- Current pay stubs (within the last 30 days) from those working in the household
- Current verification of benefit payment. (ex., AFDC, Child Support, SSI, Unemployment, etc.)
- Driver's License or Photo ID (Passport or Official ID)
- Birth Certificate and/or Legal Guardianship Certificate